• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee JCR Winch Bumper Brackets

BADaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just ordered the DIY JCR front winch bumper and thinkin I need to order the steering box brace and tie in for it but you are sayin it should be in the kit. If it aint in there, I'm interested.

Here's a generic list that I use for parts I would be interested in for trade...

Headlight Plastic Trim/Bezels (Both Sides) – 91-96 Cherokee XJ
Power Steering Pump Brackets – 97-01 Cherokee XJ
Front Driveshaft – 91-01 Cherokee XJ or 95-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ (u-joint not CV style)
Front Axle – Cherokee XJ, Dana 30 (Non-Disconnect Only)
NP 231 Transfer Case – 96-01 Cherokee XJ Automatic
Shifter T-handle – 91-96 Cherokee XJ Automatic
Shifter Trim Piece – 91-96 Cherokee XJ Automatic
Dash/Gauge Plastic Trim Panel – 91-96 Cherokee XJ
Vacuum Reservoir Ball – 97-01 Cherokee XJ
Cruise Control Cable – Cherokee XJ
Triangle Vent Window Latch – Early Cherokee XJ
Headlight Switch – 91-96 Cherokee XJ

Brake Proportioning Valve – 95-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ
Rear Disc Brake Hardware w/ Backing Plates – 95-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ

Front Lower Control Arms – Grand Cherokee WJ
Power Steering Cooler – Grand Cherokee WJ
Dana 30 Steering Knuckles – Grand Cherokee WJ

Power Steering Box – Wrangler YJ

Assuming you've called jcr and tried returning them? They had great service for me in the past and should have questioned why you wanted two sets when buying the bumper.

Yes, I contacted them after receiving the order and they offered to make it right. It was a newer guy that wasn't aware they were included with the bumper.
Brandon offered a refund if I returned them but I figured I'd try to sell them off first since they gave me a good deal for buying two bumpers.
I just sent him another e-mail to see if they would still offer the refund since I haven't had much luck selling them here or locally...

Back