• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Instagram Account

itscheesey

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
As many of you know we have been lacking in our ability to gain new members. I have also witnessed multiple new groups start up and gain a big following simply from an Instagram account. It is simply one more tool that we should be utilizing. If I could have the permission from the BOD I would like to be able to moderate/manage the Chapters Instagram account.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ryan, would you be willing to set up and monitor a designated email account, easily remembered, that we could send pics to?

I can setup a designated email account.
Mark if you could do that for me that would be awesome.

Tim, I believe Geoff has the password for the existing Instagram account. Is there anyway we could get that info from him? I would love to monitor it and post photos/announcements on he page and build our base back up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I don't Instagram, but I know people who do... I wouldn't have objections to this being another media face we could show to the public :)

Last edited:
Back