• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Canadians...

Rod Knee

NAXJA Forum User
as a hockey fan myself, just wondering what you do to get your hockey fix with the NHL strike going on. It is my understanding that college hockey is not as big in Canada as it is here in the USA. I mainly follow the college game myself so I'm not much effected...

I'm not Canadian but get my hockey fix here. The home rink is the Cow Palace (built for stock shows) but last night they played in front of a crowd of 13K in San Jose at the Sharks home ice, HP Pavillion.

I am goooing ouut in tuu de bush to do some troooot fishing, eh?
Then I am gooooing up to Red Lake to see a show, eh?
I went to university for four years after that I trained at hospital, eh?
I think I will take my date to the dump and watch the bears Friday night, eh?

Haha. Thanks for not bringing the suck to naxja today my friend. I was in serious need of a laugh.

I was thinking 'stereotype, stereotype, stereotype', but your last one was dead on...

I kid you not, my second night visiting family in north bay ontario, i was taken to the dump... to checkout the bears....

=)

as a hockey fan myself, just wondering what you do to get your hockey fix with the NHL strike going on. It is my understanding that college hockey is not as big in Canada as it is here in the USA. I mainly follow the college game myself so I'm not much effected...
I only watched playoff games with Canadian teams.... in other words, not very often. I'm turned off by the greediness from the owners and players alike. I do feel especially bad for the Winnipeg fans that just got their team back.

Stereotypes are hilarious as hell when they are accurate.
Are there any stereotypes for dudes swagging colorful Jeeps?

I kid you not, my second night visiting family in north bay ontario, i was taken to the dump... to checkout the bears....

=)
haha, my town's 45 minutes west of North Bay.

I'm turned off by the greediness from the owners and players alike.

Billionaires squabbling with millionaires and the fans are the losers and will have to pay. Same as with the US Congress, Billionaries squabbling with Millionaires and us taxpayers will have to pay.

The Coyotes left Phoenix? or is Winnipeg Jets an expansion team?

I'm not Canadian but get my hockey fix here. The home rink is the Cow Palace (built for stock shows) but last night they played in front of a crowd of 13K in San Jose at the Sharks home ice, HP Pavillion.

not canadian myself BIG hockey nut all the way and I watch my Colorado eagles beat up on this guys bulls. :yelclap:

only 20 min from my house not a bad seat in the house cheap parking and tickets for 18 to 24 bucks great deal.

I support the local team playing and the NHL isnt getting one cent from me.

haha, I remember visiting my Uncle in Elkford, B.C. as a kid and going to the dump to see the black bears.

Not sure about Canadia, but used to go see minor league games in Spotucky when I was stuck in WA state.

Back