• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground WIFI

If I were building a SHOWER house, it would have a tankless heater sized to provide hot water for all the showers at the same time.

given the purpose of the building.

But it would take you 10 years to do it...

mac ':kissyou:' gyvr

On my first mission trips I took, we had to use a shower trailer to clean up. At one point there would be six people taking hot showers in individual stalls and a washer going at the same time with no water issues because it was a tankless water heater.

But it would take you 10 years to do it...

mac ':kissyou:' gyvr

no it wouldn't, cause I'd hire someone to do it and write it off as a capital improvement to my business.

87 'work smarter, not harder' manche

I don't know how much tankless water heaters are but it is a problem every year, maybe MWC could donate some money to the camp ground to fund one? It probably isn't a problem during the summer but only when fools wheel in the beginning of March...

I have no idea what the club budget is...

I understand that but from the view point of the owner if the improvement only benefits one weekend of campers then why bother to upgrade it...

on another note, has anyone actually talked to the owner about the hotwater problem? cannot fix it if he doesn't know about it.

I don't know how much tankless water heaters are but it is a problem every year, maybe MWC could donate some money to the camp ground to fund one? It probably isn't a problem during the summer but only when fools wheel in the beginning of March...

I have no idea what the club budget is...

absolutely not.

It's my understanding that he charged us full tilt for every site used last year, even though half of us didn't get electricity. He doesn't discount us for the water being turned off.

I'll be damned if I agree to club funds to make improvements to his business property.

Re: Re: Campground WIFI

absolutely not.

It's my understanding that he charged us full tilt for every site used last year, even though half of us didn't get electricity. He doesn't discount us for the water being turned off.

I'll be damned if I agree to club funds to make improvements to his business property.

Your understanding is not completely accurate.

Andrew, the owner, is a good guy and he treats us very well. Yes he needs a new hot water heater.

we have come to an agreement with him for future winterfest camping that will benefit all of us.

You are right, we will never use club funds to improve private property

understood.

for the sake of everyone camping I hope it is fixed for next year

We are the opening weekend for him every year, so we must realize that there are going to be some winter issues that will have to be addressed each year. I know that the breaker was an issue and there was a wiring issue last year.

When I have camped there with the water off, he has not charged for the water. I saw the list of who and how he charged and he wasn't charging us for water since it was turned off.

The hot water is like any hot water system. You have to hit it in the off time. I showered thursday evening and had a nice hot shower. I showered Saturday afternoon and had a cold shower.

mac 'wish the water was on and my RV shower would've been hot' gyvr

When i got in the shower i did not expect hot water. i didn't expect what i got but i didn't expect hot.

other years i have showered after the dinner, that usually give me a luke warm shower.

if you shower at 11am Saturday it will probably be nice an warm:laugh:

Back