• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG Km2 for sale 33/12.50/15 (4)

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, I have 4 great condition bfg mud tires km2. ~80% tread, no tears, chunks or patches. I figure new ones are $750+tax so over $800 for new.

$600 is fair

Let me know if anyone wants pictures

I also have a set of piaa 520 black fog lights. Excellent condition, real clean. lifetime warranty. $120

sorry for the late post. Let me know if you would like to come check them out.

15bzwp.jpg

2an78o.jpg

How soon do you need to get rid of these. i could probably afford them next month. Let me know Thanks

Paul

well we're going to mammoth december 17th, I wanted to get rid of them so I can replace it with new ones before we leave.

you think you can manage it on the 16th?

ya just getting new ones, same km2's. It really is an awesome tire, I was really impressed.

Great in the mud, snow, rocks, and loose gravel roads. surprisingly i haven't tried them in deep sand yet, but i hope to soon.

they do a great job on wet pavement too, much better then the previous model.

alright guys, I need these gone.

If you buy the 4 tires, I will include 4 used Doetch Tech DT3000 shocks, good for lifts 3.5"-5".

come pick the tires up

December is no good for me next month maybe. would you concider selling 2 at a time?

Back