• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BF Goodrich All-Terrain, is there a difference from T/A K/O?

Blaine B.

NAXJA Forum User
I was reading some online reviews for the BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A tire.....someone was saying that the T/A K/O brand was different than the All-Terrain. I didn't know there were 2 different A/T's??? Is this true? Anyway, they said the K/O's were softer and wore a bit quicker......anybody know if this is true?

I've been running AT/KO's on all our jeeps for a about 5 years now, they are about a 60K tire, at least thats how long they have lasted on three of our jeeps, two wranglers and one XJ..

great tire, i run them on the street (swampers off road) good in the snow, or dry terrain off road, in the mud AT's are worthless, compared to a purpose built off-road tire.

The KO is one of the best tires in Moab. They really grip the slick rock. I run them on the trails around here and they do a good job. The three ply sidewall is nice and the bead protector helps out the rims. The can be run at low pressures without coming off the rim as easily as most tires.

i doubt it, the KO has a wider tread pattern, but its not much softer. should wear about the same, there is also a sidewall on the KOs that make it much more aggressive offroad.

go with the KO's youll be glad you did

Back