• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Long Arm Kit - New

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I have for sale the BDS Long Arm kit I won last year at NACFest. I thought very seriously of using it on Gomer, but realized with my new belly pan that the amount of work involved to make it fit just wouldn't be worth it. I even talked to BDS about some ideas and how to make it work.

This kit is NOT the full 4.5" long arm kit as described at http://bds-suspension.com/product?ma=7&mo=29&ty=38&yr=1987-2001

It does not include springs, shackles, shocks or track bar. It does include the upper and lower control arms, replacement transmission crossmember, and all mounting hardware. Those are the same as described in the above link.

This is brand new. It was removed from the box only to display at NACFest. The boxes are beat up from shipping, but everything has been stored in the boxes, in my garage. I was very impressed with the beefiness of this kit.

I'm asking $700 or best offer. This kit is supposed to retail for $1000. The kit referenced above with springs, shackles, etc. retails for $2488.00.

As an added incentive to support the club, I will donate anything over $500 to NAXJA.

I'm located near Binghamton, but am driving to Boston this coming Sunday, and returning on Tuesday, so could bring it anywhere along I-90 through Mass.

David Bricker / SYR

I have for sale the BDS Long Arm kit I won last year at NACFest. I thought very seriously of using it on Gomer, but realized with my new belly pan that the amount of work involved to make it fit just wouldn't be worth it. I even talked to BDS about some ideas and how to make it work.

This kit is NOT the full 4.5" long arm kit as described at http://bds-suspension.com/product?ma=7&mo=29&ty=38&yr=1987-2001

It does not include springs, shackles, shocks or track bar. It does include the upper and lower control arms, replacement transmission crossmember, and all mounting hardware. Those are the same as described in the above link.

This is brand new. It was removed from the box only to display at NACFest. The boxes are beat up from shipping, but everything has been stored in the boxes, in my garage. I was very impressed with the beefiness of this kit.

I'm asking $700 or best offer. This kit is supposed to retail for $1000. The kit referenced above with springs, shackles, etc. retails for $2488.00.

As an added incentive to support the club, I will donate anything over $500 to NAXJA.

I'm located near Binghamton, but am driving to Boston this coming Sunday, and returning on Tuesday, so could bring it anywhere along I-90 through Mass.

David Bricker / SYR

damn. I'm about order parts to build a longarm setup for 500. My wife gave me a spending limit. I'll get in contact if I can squeeze a little more out of her.

damn. I'm about order parts to build a longarm setup for 500. My wife gave me a spending limit. I'll get in contact if I can squeeze a little more out of her.

$200 difference is not much, considering your time. This thing is truly built quite well. New, and includes all the hardware, which can certainly nickel and dime an installation.

How about I meet you half-way - $450 to me, $150 to NAXJA, for a total of $600.

David Bricker / SYR

Kit is back available again.

Still brand new.

David Bricker / SYR

Are you willing to ship it?

I'd be willing to ship, yes, but I expect it will be in the neighborhood of $150 for shipping. It's two boxes, and it's heavy!

David Bricker / SYR - RDU

At this point, no. I decided to sell it to my son for his MJ, since I didn't get any reasonable offers.

MrSimon, I did receive your PM. Sorry I didn't respond, but shipping costs would make it prohibitive to accept your offer.

David Bricker / SYR

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Shoot me a PM if your son decides not to buy them ... we can always negotiate. Although I figured just about any offer is reasonable, considering you got them for free;)

If you are coming back near Boston anytime soon I would take it if your hands

Not likely to be coming back that way at this point, sorry.

David Bricker / SYR

Back