• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BB this Saturday...might have more time

Jump This

Just another minion!
Okay, I'm hangin' at an Internet Cafe and he is closing down, the other thread was posted quickly if he closes down the WiFi now too.
What do I know about Internet Cafe's?

Okay, I'm still on vacation and now need to spend some more time outside with the Jeep.
Last weekend when Matty and Kyung took my son and I out to John Bull we had a blast! Then Sat. night we went on down to Lucerne to watch the JeepSpeed thing going on with Tony and his crew. We had a blast then too.

The weather is great up here now, about 72* (thats a total guess, what do I know about temps. under 100* this time of year?)

You should see the looks I get when driving the Jeep around town, yeah, its BBBBAAAADDD! :sunshine:

Anyway, I got video and some pictures from the trip, I'll post some of the Jeeping shots when I get back on Monday.

Anyway, call if any of you have some time from now on thru Sunday to go do the Jeep thing.

Rick

760-415-9859:sunshine:

Yeah, it was good times Rick. Friday night Holcomb run was fun as was JB the next day.
I was hoping to make to the race Saturday night but the girls were a little jeeped out.
Did you ever go into town on Sat to check out some of the hotrods?? It was a huge show (a few hudred cars). Kyung & the girls and i walked around for a couple of hours checking em out. Pretty cool.

Here are few pics from the start of Hocomb Friday,,,,,

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

WOW. Look at that first picture. haha Just wanted to make sure the locker was working. Do you have any more pictures of my Jeep matty or rick? I didnt take the camera that evening. Sorry couldnt hang out and do john bull. But hopefully again soon.

NICk

Back