• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AX-15 tranny and NP 231 transfer case SYE

jeepspeedster

NAXJA Forum User
Fresh 5 speed AX-15 tranny and heavy duty NP-231 with larger chain and internal parts, with Slip Yoke Eleminator kit install. This is the HD internal shaft replacement not the hack and tap.
used as ready to go spare for Jeepspeed race team.
All been in great shape. Asking $800 for both or $500 tranny and $300 for transfer case

[email protected]

I am interested in the NP231 transfer case withe the SYE installed however, I live out in Indio and could not even dream of getting there today. If you want it gone, PM me and I will make arrangements to pick it up and pay you. I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee and this probably would be better than putting my own kit in. It is such a pain in the you know what to put one in whether you drop the whole thing out or just put it in underneath.

I know it's a long shot but if its a 23 spline and you still have it next payday 3/4 or I sell some stuff sooner, I'll take the np231

Pm sent about both.

Back