• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

At York show FS: Miller Welder, xj parts

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm headed to the PA Jeeps show at York this weekend, and Im hauling up some stuff to hopefully unload while im there!
First up: A Miller XMT300 CC/CV Arc/TIG welder, complete setup. Has stinger and ground leads, a TIG outfit (missing the cup and tungsten), foot pedal control, and digital remote arc control. Can weld steel, stainless, chromoly, you name it. I'm selling it because unfortunately you should AC switching to properly TIG aluminum, and sadly this machine lacks it. The current model of this machine lists at over 3300, without the accessories. Im sacrificing at 800, this machine works great. Note: you need 220volts to run this (will also work with 460v for you shop guys).
I also am taking up a new JKS crossover rear shock kit, a steal at 75 bucks. have a Mopar cargo mat, nice shape, 10$. two audiovox backup cameras, one license plate cam, one minicam. w/o monitors, new in box, 50$ each. Alpine Iva-d310 "touchscreen" am/fm/cd/dvd player 7" monitor, was mine, great shape 300$ Rear shoes+wheel cylinders for xjd35 10$ Digital audio 8"amplified bass tube, new in box 75$ H-P photo printer perfect shape may need ink 30$.
If you are interested in anything here, post it up before I leave Friday morning, and Ill load it up and bring it up.

Rich

Rich you're killing me with the TIG welder man!
Expect a PM in a few minutes.

Edit: Angel asked if I was kidding and says "No way!"
Good luck with the sale anyway!

Last edited:
yep, the welder's on the block, but no takers yet! And yeah, Hquakers, you're in my back yard, so I can meet up with you with the cam any time.!

Rich

Funny you mention that Bill, I saw that TIG welder too and immediately thought about it. I would love it, but I'm sure my parents would kill me if I bought a welder at the moment, especially when we don't have 220v in our garage.

what color is the rear cargo mat is it plastic or carpet? I am intrested in it if its in good shape i will be hopefully at the show by 12 depending on traffic. pm me your cell and i will call you when im there.
thanks James

Back