• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone see this story ??

I would bet the guy did something to really tick off the tow truck drivers and they decided to stick it to him in return.

So how did he break a frame on a vehicle without a frame???

Dude is an idiot and deserved it. If it would have been my land he was stuck on, he would have paid more...

Don't wheel on private property

Don't wheel alone without recovery gear

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

If it was near powerlines, I'm kinda surprised there wasn't some attempt to add something terrorism related to the tresspassing charge. As for the towing bill, considering they broke the Jeep's back (they hurt it bad, real bad), I'd just hand the the business owner the title and say we're even and go eff yourself.

So how did he break a frame on a vehicle without a frame???

Not sure, but they sure as hell did a number on it:eek:
9107077_G.jpg

9107078_G.jpg

9107079_G.jpg

I'm glad I don't see a Naxja sticker on it

I think I could pick 7 guys from this NAXJA forum that could've disassembled that XJ, hand carried the parts out to the street and reassembled it in less than 12 hrs.

Probably would have done it for pizza and beer

if the rig broke that badly, it's because the floors are totally non-existant and it looks like a broken leaf spring too.
my guess is they pulled him backward by the axle with a pair of big hooks and the front got hung up on something like a rogk or stump in the mud requiring a hard pull.
if you get stuck, and require a pull like this. the liability lies on you. the towing company will make you sign for the work before they do anything at all.
call an attorney to get the bill dropped down, towing company will not let it go to court for the full amount.

I think I could pick 7 guys from this NAXJA forum that could've disassembled that XJ, hand carried the parts out to the street and reassembled it in less than 12 hrs.

Probably would have done it for pizza and beer

quoted for truth!:laugh2:

Back