• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone looking for a CJ-8?

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
My best bud is looking to unload his Scrambler. He picked it up a few years back and has driven it just a few hundred miles while upgrading it.. in stock form. Many many new parts..

He had it shipped in from California, it's an 81 with 47K miles on it. It's been gone through top to bottom.. it's much easier to call and have a conversation.

Asking is $20K, located outside Philadelphia.

Here's a few pics, if interested come on over to the house and look it over. Have a few cold ones.. and make a reasonable offer. I know someone will ask, reason for sale is loss of interest not financial desperation. Lowballers will be ignored.. and maybe kicked in the nuts. ;)

Pauls%20ScramblerAug16%20014_zps2xs3z3wj.jpg

Pauls%20ScramblerAug16%20015_zpsudgaqlys.jpg

Pauls%20ScramblerAug16%20016_zpsxottwjad.jpg

Pauls%20ScramblerAug16%20017_zpsfaruxswf.jpg

It sure was nice looking when I saw it shortly after he got it.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I believe it will bring the asking price. Prices on stock clean Scramblers keep going up.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I'd love to bring it back to California. It's a bit beyond my reality at the moment.

New dashpad has been installed and hardtop and doors installed as well.

I'll try to add pics later, hosting site is being problematic.

This will be going to ebay soon, PM if you want to look it over.

Back