• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Detroit?

Colin994

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone! Just moved out to the Detroit area until the fall from the Boston area. I've been seeing a ton of Cherokees around so just wanted to do a roll call and see if I can find some decent wheeling out here. Definitely will be going up to silver lake for the dunes but any local trails in the area? Thanks and hope to meet some of you soon!

I'm in midland, about 2 1/2 hours north. There are four main areas to wheel in MI, as you said, Silver Lake, Rocks and Valleys ORP in Harrison (not Harrison Township), Bundy Hill, and the Mounds in Genesee county.

SL is sand

R&V has a nice trail system

Bundy has a nice system, more mud/clay.

Mounds is small and boring, a ton of mud, with a couple man made rock piles.

Go hang out with the Empire guys Colin!! I just spent The Crawl with some of my bros, you'll fit in ;)

we don't make it up to the dirty D really ever. Michigan sucks but not as hard as seanr and dan ;)

we don't make it up to the dirty D really ever. Michigan sucks but not as hard as seanr and dan ;)

He'll drive down to Ohio. Colin is the one I was telling you about that we put a log across his fenders to ratchet strap the engine back up.

He'll drive down to Ohio. Colin is the one I was telling you about that we put a log across his fenders to ratchet strap the engine back up.

Right on. Colin check the MWC staging area. We have a August ride in Stilwell, oh

the belle on gratiot in roseville is run by an ass hat. they get all the alignments for lifts done at mumblys and think they are hot shit for it... reminds me, i got to call their corporate line. dont go there.

bring it by my place. ill put a tape measure to it and show you how to do it yourself. bring beer.

Back