• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone have the Tom Woods Gift Certificates?

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, i took a look at my DS, the ujoint is toast and so is the rear yoke. My driveshaft i was using was from when i had a smaller lift, so it was a good 3"s too short. So I went ahead and ordered a new driveshaft from Tow Woods.

Does anyone still have a gift certificate from them?

check w/ Hale or possibly Lawn Cher (Mark), they may knwo where to find them....if they are not expired from this past WF.

Brendan I have one but I think its in the glovebox of my Jeep so I gotta get that back first!

its in the glovebox I know that! I just have to figure out if this guy is ever gonna settle my friggin claim!

Mark has them in his possession.

or you can just call him. 555-867-5309, Jenny might answer

haha no i didnt, what'd i miss?

sorry its been a long day, both of my folks are stuck in london so ive been trying to figure out what im gonna do about my brother

sorry its been a long day, both of my folks are stuck in london so ive been trying to figure out what im gonna do about my brother

Sounds like "Home Alone".

Ah, tie him to a pole in the Yard he'll be fine :D Read the hone number Tyler put up there dummy!

Back