• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another xj to the crusher...

SlowXj

NAXJA Forum User
The misses got hit today.... She's ok, but the 99 limited got pretty mangled.... On the hunt for a facelift 2 door 5 speed I guess now.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4848018b6e227a0fcb35e3fcd9c713f9.jpg
c7b7258c090b642bc66fdf1510338346.jpg
68fb3a41cf313ad816ef4d000d19b756.jpg

Ole jeep did it's job of keeping her safe. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the other vehicle but the xj won the battle lol

It's another sad day when we lose one!

id fix it, way better shape than both of my XJs i drive haha
It's in worse shape than the pics show, but if the insurance does me right and also is willing to sell it back cheap enough the misses wants a trail rig of her own.... 😁😁😁

I was going to say it doesn't look much worse than my '96 after it came off 2nd best in a head to head with a 4x4 tractor - 'cept maybe for that wheel/tyre. (at least I was able to drive mine the few miles home)

If I'd known then what I do know I'd have fixed it up, but that was some years ago now - but I still have it, although much is now part of my '97 & '99.

Back