• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Amsteel Blue, CO2 setup and XJ parts for sale

Los11

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up I am selling some stuff off my rig,

100' feet of Amsteel Blue 5/16 w/ abrasion guard 10ft with latchin hook brand new from rockstomper never pulled with it only spooled on to my M8000. $100 bucks shipped cost me $195 shipped

Brand new still in box DPG adjustable newly redesigned Bumpstop they plates are made from 3/8" thick 50,000 psi steel. They will work with standard 1/2" or beefy 9/16" U-bolts, and will work with axle tube sizes from Dana 35 up to the big 3.25" tubes on a Ford 8.8" housing. I have the full set of 3 plates per axle plus hardware. $60 bucks shipped cost me $90 shipped

Almost new Skid Row gast tank skid for a 2000 or newer XJ new dings or dents all I did was mount it up, have all hardware with it. Selling it for $125 prefer not to ship this thing is heavy.. It cost me $220 Local pickup or meet half way or something like that.

4WheelAir.com co2 Setup I have a brand New 10lb Aluminium Tank never been filled ,with the regulator system 3000psi with blue coiled hose with bracket everything is new except bracket I have drilled holes in the bracket for mounting and i had the bracket for anothe co2 setup I was running but its in good condition doesnt clank or anything. 4wheelair.com if you want to check it out I paid $250 without bracket for this kit. I will sell it for $180.00 shipped.

You can email me at [email protected] I am located in North NJ Kearny so for local pick up let me know. Thanks

Bump plates sold, everything else still up for sale. thanks

can that air tank regulator run air lockers?

Air tank, Winch amsteel rope are sold.

Still for sale is the Rockstomper Aluminium fairlead and the skid row gas tank skid.

Anyone need a fairlead or gas tank skid

Where in North Jersey are you located? I'm in the Philly burbs and I could really use that gas tank skid. Does the hardware include the nutstrip too? I have a 97. It should fit right?

Back