• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aftermarket fans (not electric)

The 10 years comment was that you replied to a post from 2006.

As far as high rpm's in low range for extended periods, i present the hammers..

Now you have me curious. What are you considering high RPM? I run 4L just to make sure I'm cruising at around 2200 RPM so I'm sitting right at the base of the powerband and routinely run 3000-3500 for 5-10 minute stretches on the fire roads getting from one place to the next.

Well, in my case a lot higher than that... ;)

But with a flex fan more than about 2500 should be enough to cut down air flow. They are designed to flatten out at highway speeds to cut down on drag.

I was recently on another forum (HDTalking) that would warn you if you were bringing up a thread from the dead. I wonder vBulliten has that setting.

Vbulliten does, but its either not available on this version, or the admins havent seen fit to enable it

Well, in my case a lot higher than that... ;)

But with a flex fan more than about 2500 should be enough to cut down air flow. They are designed to flatten out at highway speeds to cut down on drag.

Well, yeah, same with our drag cars :). Looks like anyone who drives like I do would actually be screwed by a flex fan since we'd be creeping at 15mph with no fan to assist in cooling. I'll stick with my stock setup.

Sorry about the NAXJA posting faux pas ,l didn't know the post were time sensitive . Watched part of the YouTube video and if that is what you enjoy doing then you need whatever fan works for you . I don't have the time or money to enjoy this type of hobby,good luck . Thanks for the reply.

Back