• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

About Me for MWC BOD

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
My name is Byron Fourman and I have been nominated for the position of MWC Vice President.

I am 31 years old and married w/ 3 (soon to be 4) kids. I live in Southwest Indiana and have been employed full-time by Knox County since 2011. I also work part-time. Prior to my employment at KCSD I worked as a mechanic in a small shop.

I have been on NAXJA since 2005, and began regularly attending events in 2008. I have been to every Winterfest since 2008, and have served as WF staff in some fashion at almost every one since 2009. I also assisted the BOD in adopting Trail 21 at Redbird in 2008 as I was a part of the Redbird Foundation.

Jeeps... I have had a few to say the least :D

This is my 2nd time running for BOD, and I look forward to serving the MWC in an official capacity.

Any questions for me please ask.

Thanks
Byron

If elected to this position, can you maintain enough time to sufficiently keep making babies?

Back