• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 two door for sale KC Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixitmann

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, selling my 1999 two door sport Chili Red.
$2,200 OBO
Just over 200,000 miles.
4.0L, automatic
Located in the Kansas City Area.
Can send pictures on request, lots of text but wanted to provide as much information as I can.
Would make a good Daily driver or basis to build a really nice trail rig.
Pros:
It's my daily driver and runs good, uses no oil.
I have owned it twice since 2007, sold it once and got it back because I missed it. LOL.
Lots of the normal items that Cherokees are known for have been replaced over the years.
Transfer Case 4x4 indicator switch about a month ago.
Radiator and belt about 6 months ago
Upper hose and heater hoses about a year ago.
All new motor and Transmission mounts about six month ago
Ignition Coil, plugs cap and rotor about 2 years ago
Heater core, A/C Evaporator and blend door (known problems and very expensive repairs on these) about 3 years ago. A/C and Heat both work great.
Upgraded steering damper and track bar about 3 years ago no death wobble here.
Overload springs on the rear shocks.
Transmission Cooler.
Both window regulators about four years ago.
Cons:
Ever since I bought it back in 2008 it has made this nose that can best be described as a lightly audible raspy rubbing sound while driving.
At first I was worried about it and replaced front wheel bearings, never have found out where its coming from.
Never found anything, 30,000 miles and one other owner besides me it has never gotten worse.
Crack in the windshield but not in front of the Driver.
Has a small dent in the Passenger front fender, minor scratches, dings but otherwise no rust.
Headliner is loose but supported.
Has seat covers but the fabric underneath has no tears, vinyl lowers do have some cracking.
Power door lock switch on the driver's side only works one direction, passengers side works fine for both doors.
The rest:
Has the "good" cylinder head.
Tires are fair and still have some life left in them, no problems in the little bit of snow we recently had.
All in all a good daily driver and would be a good winter vehicle.
That said it’s a 99 and sold as is, no warranties.
I can put it up in the air on a lift at home if you want to see under it for inspection purposes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back