• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Jeep TJ for sale

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am posting this for a friend. This Jeep is built right as I had my hand in almost every minute of the build LOL. Some may have seen it as this is the jeep that I brought to winterfest last year and wheeled. anyways he posted it up on jeep forum for sale and asked me to try and sell it so why not put it in here LOL. Below is word for word his post but if you have any questions I can answer them. No trades wants money haha

I am posting this for a friend. I personally have had a hand in almost all mods done to this jeep so I know they are done right lol. I am copying his ad word for word so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

97 TJ 4.56 gear, Cage, Ox locker, tube fenders
$8,500.00 Unfortunatly our local off-road park closed down. I don't really have anywhere close to trail ride. Here is your chance to pick up a great Jeep for a great price. I purchased the Jeep when it was stock about 2 years ago. I have over around 14k invested. I am looking to sell it quick for $8,500 obo.

1997 Jeep TJ Sport 4.0, 5 speed manual
Motor is strong, no leaks no mechanical issues 140k
35x14.50 Competition Claws with maybe 1000 miles on black steel wheels
Rear Axle: Dana 44 4.56 Yukon Gears, Ox Locker, 33 spline chromoly axles
Front Axle: Dana 30 4.56 Yukon grears, Aussie Locker, Diff Guard
Trail Jammer Performance kit (throttle body, computer and Cold Air Kit)
Front Stinger, with 9500 winch w/ sythetic Amsteel Blue rope and d-rings
Rear Tube Bumper, Internal Bolt-in Roll Cage
Rock Sliders, New windows and top
Slip Yoke Eliminator and Tom woods drive Shaft
4" Lift with Adjustable Arms
Front and Rear Adjustable Track Bars
TNT Custom Tube Fender /powder coated
Windshield light mounts and lights

dsc_0744.jpg

dsc_0955.jpg

I have more pics if needed

Back