• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 and 99 part out

I have to measure them first to see if they will work with what i want to do, if not you are first in line. Was going to get out there tonight but looks like I have to fix my mom's truck instead. Shooting for tue/wed to get out there and pull parts. Gotta pull the front bumper, rear hitch, gas tank, ECU/wiring, pass rear door and the engine and then I can pull the suspension. Pretty much I want everything off it, then rolling it out into the driveway, ripping the suspension off and calling the flatbed.

Won't be able to touch it this weekend. Have to pull off the bed of my mom's truck to fix her shackles..... Damn you dodge.

The cowl panel is the rectangular plastic piece under the front windshield wipers btw the hood and the windshield. This is what I'm looking for to 08827.

ax-15, pedals, master/slave, clutch/flywheel, and cross member are gone. Trailer hitch, front/rear bumpers should be coming off tomorrow night, should have ECU pulled too. If I have time I will try to pull the rear pass door too. Red jeep might be purchased as a whole. Hope to have the green jeep stripped within a week now that my jeep, my moms truck and my sisters jeep aren't all breaking down in the same week.

do you have a casette/cd player? How much shipped to 12084? Also looking for an engine light with wiring.

Back