• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Cherokee

pkbinder

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale 96 Jeep Cherokee, 31/2 lift, 108K miles $7K
Not a garage queen. I battled Badlands Off-road Park to a draw several times. A couple minor dents and a few surface scratches. Climbs like a goat.

Armor by JCROffroad of Kalamazoo Michigan (all 3/8 steel)
1) Powder coated front and rear bumpers with hitch rec’rs front and rear and attachments for rescue hooks. Front has mini-hoop
2) Gas tank, control arms, belly plate armor
3) Rock Slider II
4) Q-Panel guards
5) Front and rear dif covers

One Ton Steering Also By JCR
Brown Dog Motor Mounts

K&N Intake

Flowmaster 50 Muffler

BFG All Terrain T/A 30” tires with Matching Spare

Bored Throttle body

TeraFlex Disc rear brakes

Slip-yoke eliminator

Seats from a Grand Cherokee. After I had them installed they were a little too high and forward, so I had a custom shop lower the driver seat and move the brackets back for a taller driver.

Upgraded Alternator by Ohio Generator (180w)

New Stereo, speakers, Amp, stealth(y) subwoofer by Sound Design, Berwyn Il

Remote start and door locks

Inverter to run ANY a/c device

Optima Yellow Battery

Bushwacker Fender Flares

Roof Rack by TROCKO

Piaa lights

Hydraulic hood lifts

8.25 Chrysler rear end

One year old ball and u-joints

Comes with Warn 9000 Winch and the heavy duty wiring to run the winch front or back, and a custom Winch cradle with hitch, and Hi-lift Jack (in matching red)

CB radio with Firestik Antenna (matching red) with bracket under glove box and wiring installed.

Various accessories like flags, tow straps, clevis hooks, snatch block and fire extinguisher.

Will trade for stock Cherokee.
Pm or email me for more info or pictures. Paul

Other then a few minor scratches and stuff. Any issues with it?

PS. Might want to place for sale in the MWC sale section as that is where most in your area will see it.

No issues at all. One of the two dents will probably pop out, and the scratches are not deep at all. The Bushwackers still look great but are a little abused.
I forgot to mention that the Cherokee has new leaf springs and extended shackles. Paul

Back