• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 cherokee

f1tbiker6

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is my 1994 jeep Cherokee 4x4.
4.0l six cylinder high output engine, 141xxx miles. Runs strong. (Oil change every 3k miles)
Aw4 automatic transmission and np231 transfer case with Iron rock offroad SYE kit.
Dana 30 and Chrysler 8.25 axles.
K&N air filter in stock box.
flow master super 44 muffler 2.5" mandrel bent tailpipe.
Rubicon express 4.5” lift springs, with 1.75” spacers up front. Iron rock offroad adjustable upper and lower control arms. Rubicon express track bar.
33x12.5r15 firestone destination M/T tires with 7k miles on them. On 15x10 cragar soft 8 wheels. Full size spare in cargo area.
Brand new 4.56 gears installed front and rear, Brand new Aussie Locker installed up front, Solid Differential cover up front.
Upgraded to a v8 zj tierod.
JCR offroad stage 3 prerunner front bumper with d-rings.mounted hella 700ff light with 100w bulbs.
Bushwacker flares
Cobra CB radio, and firestick antenna.
Recently Replaced: Brand new u-joints, rear brakes, thermostat, upper radiator hose, oil pressure sending unit, im sure I forgot other things.
Accessories: TUBE DOORS, 48” hi-lift jack, tow strap.

the floors are rotted real bad. i have the rear floor pans that need to be wleded in, they will be included witht he sale.

$ 4,500 firm.

4411467191_f51a2106aa_b.jpg

i thought u had this sold man? good luck with the sale

wanna trade for my gsr? lol

Back