• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 Cherokee parts vehicle $700 - bring a trailer

-trix-

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '92 Cherokee with unknown miles. It got a '98 short block installed around '00 that supposedly had 32k on it. The odo reads around 260k but it was disconnected for years. When I finally hooked it up it took me another couple years to re gear the speedo for 33s. The auto tranny was installed in around '06 and a shop near my house had it laying around. The guy said he didn't know where it came from or how many miles it had but it was mine for $350 installed. The last time I drove it was a few months ago and it felt like it was slipping. The motor has been squealing like a stuck pig for at least 5 years. I've replaced every pulley related component including the harmonic balancer and it still persists. The NP242 is original and works great. No SYE.

It got a brand new gas tank and fuel pump less than 3000 miles ago.

HP D30 has 4.88s and could use ball joints.

Ford 8.8 rear has empty diff but I have a LSD with 4.10s that I'll include.

Have a matching 4.10 HP D30 that also needs ball joints for $50 more (has nearly brand new rotors and pads).

4.5" franken lift with newer shocks and steering stabilizer.
-Teraflex springs (I think)
-RE leafs (I think)
-ProComp shocks and stabilizer
-RE pan hard
-Rusty's tie rod & drag link (the correctlynk shown is gone)

AC to OBA conversion.

33 11.50 15 BFG ATs nearly dead (4 good trail spares) on black steelies.

Rear drive shaft has new u-joints.

Newish battery that I transferred out of my current rig - looks like Walmart.

I bought it stock in 98 I think and have every receipt since then.

IMG_20141012_173617_873%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_20141012_173431_769%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_20140522_184353_170%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_20140522_184309_464%5B1%5D.jpg

The only thing holding the shafts in the rear end is the calipers so I wouldn't pull it any farther than on to a trailer.

The interior is pretty hammered and doesn't smell very good but the trim pieces are in good shape.

The rear bench seat is tan leather and still in pretty good shape.

The front seats are grey cloth and I traded a guy a 30 pack of Pabst for them about 6 or 7 years ago. They were outside and I think feral cats were bedding in them.

Someone must want this. Am I too high or is it the bring a trailer part? I figured $300 for the lift plus $400 for the 8.8 was a pretty good deal. There's a bunch of other good parts on it.

Pm sent

I can't believe you still have this. If it weren't for my ****ed up neck/nerve injury I'd be hauling it home.

:banghead:

Back