• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 CHEROKEE LAREDO 4 SALE $2000

mdickerson

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys,
As much as I hate to, I need to sell my jeep. No Dibs on this cash only.

First off, there is something wrong w/ the engine. Has a slap in the lower end, but not all the time. I thought about parting it out, but thought it might be desirable for one of you to do that if you want or fix the problem with the engine, either way I can't work on it where I live.

Here's what's on it:
4.0 LTR w/Jet Chip Type II
Practically brand new 3 section radiator, Water Pump and 190deg thrermostat.
AW4 Tranny- good condition
242 xfer case- good condition
Dana 44 rear axle w/4:10 gears and ARB Locker
Dana 30 Front Axle w/410 gears and ARB
RE 4.5 lift
Rock Krawler Long Arm
Heavy Duty Track Bar,
Drop Idler
Rock Sliders
Rancho 9000 Shocks
Custom Front Winch Bumper w/
Mile Marker 9000lb Winch with Wireless Remote/ also has accessory bag with chains, blocks, etc., Super Strap Snatch Strap

Custom Rear Tire Mount/Jerry Can mount/Jerry Can included.

5 33" BF Goodrich MT's only 35 hundred miles at the most.
Tires mounted on Black Simulated beadlock wheels. Spare never used.
Safari roof rack w/3 floods + rear high mounted back-up flood.
Hi-Lift Jack w/mounting rack.

All Windows are tinted, passenger back is Limo Black, Front drivers and Passenger is a few shades lighter.

Interior wise cloth, grayish tweed? No Tears, soiled. Power Steering, AC, Auto Trans, Removble Faceplate CD/FM/AM RADIO,

If parted out, this could be worth a few grand. Paid $7000 2.5 years ago.

Thanks for Looking.

Pics?

I never knew that the jet chips could be used in a 92. Did you notice any big difference? Is it really worth it?
Nice sounding jeep by the way good luck on the sale.

Nice deal.. the ARB's and gears are worth the price

The noise you hear might be your flex plate. sometimes the bolts to the torque converter can be a little loose and you'll get a noise at idle and take off.

Back