• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91-96 headlight harness conector

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
really just need the chassis side with a few inches of wire, mine was super coroded, have a compled header panel side already so dont need that, then something to splice into the chassis end

I am heading to U-Pull this week, show me a pic of the exact connector you need, picture is worth 1000 words, what ever they charge me for it is your price plus shipping, shipping should be pretty cheap in an envelope under 13 ounces USPS........)

I ended up at U pull today, I grabbed the connector I think you need, it's the main harness side plug on drivers side for the headlight harness to plug into, it came off a 92 XJ I was getting an alternator bracket off of..........

Connector was $6.30 total, shoot me your address in a PM and will figure out postage, should be not much USPS under 13 ounces........

Back