• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Cherokee for sale

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my 87 CHEROKEE 4dr 4x4. 6.5 lift. Rusty's and teraflex components. Steering has been converted to otk. Has a 93 non disconnect axle with the 93 hubs and brakes.4.56 with Aussie locker. Yukon crime alloy axles and HD joints. Axle housing has been sleeved and has lower knuckle bracing and center tube brace. Has 95/96 Cherokee master and booster. Has home made sliders. Home made rear bumper and front bumper that has a which mounting .rear axle Dana 44 tear flex rear disc brakes.4.56 gears with acted locker. Stock axles. Advance adapters HD short shaft kit with grand Cherokee driveshaft. Sale includes 1extra front driveshaft and a tom woods rear that needs rebuilding. Flow master muffler. Engine and trans have been replaced. Trans was replace in the 140 k range with a Mopar unit. Previous owner replaced engine around 165k. The odo shows about 210k. Has Persian fuel injectors. Rustys throttle nobody spacer.sale includes a thorley header not installed has a warped flange.has some body damage. Has rustys front flares and relocated rear stock flares. Color is a yellow color . Has tan hounds tooth interior decent shape for the age. The drivers seat material is coming apart but has seat covers. There a more but too much too list have about 90% of the receipts. Will smog upon sale.. asking $4500.00. Will consider all decent offers. Pvt me I will give you my phone or email and send pictures. Thanks.

Still for sale?

Back