• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

44' Enclosed triple axle trailer/living quarters/lotsa room for rig/toys/gear IA

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
Posting this up for a friend of mine, I'll be adding some more pics soon.

2002 SouthWest ExpressLine 44 foot enclosed trailer with 18 feet being living quarters and 26 foot of cargo. (ain't math fun?) Original owner, purchased new last fall so it's in like new condition with the addition of several add ons.
trailer1.jpg

trailer3.jpg

General Specifications...18,000 pound gross weight, triple axle with aluminum wheels, side vendor doors (flip up) with shock assist, fold down rear door with 7,000 pound capacity. 4000 watt Onan MicroQuiet generator, 28 gallon fuel tank with filler door on driver's side. Extensive electrical work added on, can be hooked up to 110 or 220, rear cargo area wired with outlets and track lighting. 12 volt lighting throughout. 40 Gallon freshwater tank, black and grey holding tanks.

trailer2.jpg

Living Quarters Fully self contained. Air Conditioned.Has a full size plus a leather couch which also converts into a bed. Refrigerator, 3-way gas stove with range hood, microwave, sink, standup shower with glass door, private bathroom, am/fm/cd/cassette stereo with indoor speakers as well as permanently mounted outdoor speakers. TV/VCR combo, 110 outlets, nice wood cabinets...makes a great home away from home! More pics will be posted soon.
int3.jpg

int1.jpg

int2.jpg

shower.jpg

My friend owns a bar and used this trailer to goto race events, bike rallies to vend t-shirts, etc. but the bar took up so much time that he had to make the decision to sell the trailer. Income potential is UNLIMITED, you could literally throw your rig/bike/toys in the back and hit the road for the year and not come back. Trailer with business and inventory $29,500 OBO, would consider selling without the business. Just the trailer $25,000 OBO. Also has for sale a 1998 Chevy 3500 dually, 4wd, ext. cab with 6.5 turbo diesel with extras,75k,a lot of extras on the truck(pic coming) would sell separately or with trailer and business for $49,500.

Eventhough this is located in Iowa he is willing to deliver quite a distance!
For more info, email me at AJ's Offroad Armor

Pass the word around, the person who helps sell this will get some freebie from me.

Back