• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

36 hours of Uwharrie

Yea until I saw this: Cost: $720.00 per team

Yea until I saw this: Cost: $720.00 per team

That's nothing compared to what the entry initially was. They wanted $1500 and the prize list only consisted of a set of tires. I don't think $360 a person is that bad for 3 days. Being able to wheel Big Creek and the Grand Overland make it better.

That's nothing compared to what the entry initially was. They wanted $1500 and the prize list only consisted of a set of tires. I don't think $360 a person is that bad for 3 days. Being able to wheel Big Creek and the Grand Overland make it better.

Yea that is still a lot for a person to pay imho. I don't know what the Grand Overland is.

I think this would be a blast. Kind of a mini-Camel Trophy deal.

The Ghost couldn't enter anyway. From their "Rules of Engagment" - One licensed, insured, and US DOT road-legal 4WD vehicle

The Ghost couldn't enter anyway. From their "Rules of Engagment" - One licensed, insured, and US DOT road-legal 4WD vehicle

Incorrect. It is licensed and insured and tagged in SC. You will see in Harlan.

Photo proof that ghost is road legal.

cbfb298f9ce78f2b85d979f188602b84.jpg

And the hubs are so much better then the old ones there were on there. I think this race could be a lot of fun. Andy Carter and I looked at it when it was first posted but the cost then was an issue for me.

We are allowing 39" tires now, seems to be the common tire size on vehicles is increasing so we adjusted. Thank you for pointing that out and we will change it.
Thank you
Mike Morrison
(919)353-5400

On May 11, 2016 10:42 AM, "Shopify Notification" <[email protected]> wrote:
Contact Form Submission:

Name: Glenn Fulmer
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 772-559-8896
Body: You have 2 different max tires sizes on your site. In the FAQ section it says:

"One licensed, insured, and NC DOT road legal 4WD vehicle with a payload capacity encompassing all cargo. Maximum: 37” Tires, Total Length 19’, Total Width 7’ (Please confirm vehicle compatibility before enlisting). "

Under Rules of Engagement it says:

"Vehicle Requirements – Maximum Tire Size: 39-inch; Vehicle Total Length: 19-feet; Vehicle Total Width: 7-feet. Participants must confirm vehicle compatibility before entry. Compliance with all sponsors advertising placed on vehicle during the duration of the event is mandatory."

Which one is it?

Back