• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34x10.50 LTB owners lookie here

tribaltalon said:
yeah i've always been pretty easy on my stuff. i'm more of a finesse guy, not a lead footer. i'm pretty sure the jeep would be fine with 35s, but if the 34s are 10 pounds lighter a tire and skinnier, i imagine there's alot less chance of breaking, and then once i do go with the alloys it'll be bulletproof (sorta) and able to go just about anywhere.

Yeah kind sorta. The one thing you lose though, not ot change your mind. You lose a little over a half inch diff and shock mount clearance. Not a big deal if you aren't on Rocky Terrain, but if you are on rocks it can mean the difference as to whether you get over something or not. A lot of stuff I hung up on before 35s I crawl right over now. Of course the same can be said about 37s over 35 and 40 over 37s. I guess at some point you have to know when to say OK I'm there, I'm happy and just stop. I don't think I'll go bigger for awhile now though. The next step pretty much calls for new steering, axles front and back and gearing again, which means 2 new lockers too. So after looking at that it will be a long long while.

Back