• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33 10.50 15 and rc lift

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of 33x10.50's on the new xj i'm picking up next week...made the deal on it and i don't need the tires. they are bfg km2's on american racing rims $625 on the rims...its about a $1250 setup so i just figured half price ought to do. i would rather not split them unless someone wants just the wheels. the tires will be easy to move

05326CA72D5400005A600002-attachment-1-IMAG0477_zps25763059.jpg

03326CAC1BC900004E100002-attachment-1-IMAG0478_zps5babd364.jpg

can parts train to the midwest to WF...

i also have an rc series 2 3" lift with brand new shocks for $300...can also deliver to WF. i can get pics once the snow clears, but its on the jeep seen here:

053222A38F62000056400002-attachment-1-IMAG0520.jpg

Second in line if Pat decides not to want them.

they will make it to WF since i will be there...beyond that is up to whomever wants to buy them. if i have time to measure them before i skip town tomorrow i will try to get a tread depth measurement.

hey, does that lift have rear leaf packs? I may have an interested party.

ill know in a few days cheesy...once i go back to pick it up...i though they were full leaf packs, but my memory doesn't work real well. the weather was too crappy for me to bring it home last week so its still at the guys house

tires are 11-14/32 and are evenly worn. thats measuring with a stupid slide rule i have, but its usually pretty close. this was measured in the center of the tire...so they are between 50-75% tread. no dry rot. these tires have a lot of life left. if anyone wants them feel free to make an offer. at this point i am 100% sure i am coming to wf...

rear packs are add a leaf cheesy but i have full 3.5" packs i can throw in the deal...they packs just need bushings. would still do it for $300 obo...

so in looking at this lift...its not really all that spectacular since it doesn't have LCA's...

i would do $150 for the lift with the add a leaf or $200 with the 3.5" ome packs.

tires are obo

How old are the OME leafs? I think coupled with HO's relocation boxes that wouldn't work on the buggy, they may make the new dd ride very well. That is if you havent sold them yet...

Back