• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

285/75R16 Toyo MT on WJ silverblades, Federal MT spare

Pedro7

NAXJA Forum User
285/75r16 (33/11.5) load range E Toyo Open Country MT on WJ silverblade wheels. They have at least 80% tread and are in great shape. All worn perfectly. They are a bit scuffed from wheeling, but nothing major. You can see in the pics. One has a plug from when I picked up a nail, has never leaked and no issues from it. Wheels are in decent shape, a couple scrapes and a bit of the clear coat peeling on some. Wheels are 5x5 bolt pattern. Can separate, but would really like to sell together.

Asking $900obo

They are located in Byram, NJ in north jersey, right off route 80, 1/2 hour from the PA border.

I also have the spare which is a brand new never used Federal Couragia MT, also 285/75r16, on a silverblade rim. Asking $150. I don't need to sell it so unless I get that or if you buy everything I'm going to keep it since I'm staying on 33's and would need a spare.

Will take $1000 for everything and mount them for you at my brothers shop in Byram, NJ. Would be great tires for a tow rig too.

These are still on the jeep, but should be off in no more than two weeks (hopefully)

Back