• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

23 spline NP242j and a scrap aw4

BigKintheXJ

NAXJA Forum User
IMG_20170401_150003_zpsz7vpcyyc.jpg

Priced to sell, never had an issue with it
open to reasonable cash offers or trades (~150$)
I need a solid work bench, something to mount a vise to and beat stubborn parts upon
Motor stand

I also have an 98 4wd aw4 that is being drained, has no output housing, destined for scrap. no nss, but cps and speed sensors are there. if you want it come and get it, 6 pack and its yours.

In Cupertino, will make a short drive if the deals right

Is the aw4 ok internally? Ill take it if its a 98

98 Aw4s are very specific, I had a hell of a time finding one when i realized my transmission had cracked in half.

Ill take this transmission and store it.

ill ask Doc Moe to help me out maybe.

Curious; whats so specific about it? I seem to recall being able to swap just about any transmission into my jeep regardless of year with proper modifications.

There's a gentleman who's asked for both items pending a parts train to sac. I have no qualms with who ends up with the trans ( though cash is king ). If possible I'd like to get the Tcase sent up along with the trans so it can find the guy, I believe his name is EvoWheeler.

Payment will be required by the time the train leaves

John I might be able to bring it up to you this weekend on Saturday or Friday night I might be headed up to Forest Hill I'll keep you posted if I'm coming

John I might be able to bring it up to you this weekend on Saturday or Friday night I might be headed up to Forest Hill I'll keep you posted if I'm coming

Dude !!!!

Awesome keep me posted mike!

Back