• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 yz250

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
i have an 01 yz250 for sale. its a great bike an has never let me down. great power and runs great! it has renthal fatty bars, polished aluminum swing arm, newer plastics couple scratches but nothing out of the norm, pretty new tires, asv brake lever, front forks just rebuilt by fineline(best shocks ever! ride VERY smooth), renthal gold chain new in package, new sprockets not sure on teeth count. this is an awesome bike, and the only reason im selling it is because i need money for my jeep and whatnot

the bad: i dont have the registration. the previous owner boned me out of it to make a long story short. im sure you could file some paperwork at the dmv and get a new pink.

price?

yz2501.jpg

can I offer any Jeep services / labor for a significant amount off by chance?

600 cash. this is an awesome bike, i just really need cash

as of now it is sold. ill let you guys know if anything changes. thanks

ok its still for sale. people flaked and didnt come. i also have a badass rack that hooks into the hitch of a cherokee to carry it. i built it when i had my cherokee. connects in 3 points so its pretty stout. 700 for the bike and the rack. and ill give you the stand too.

Back