• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport- Lower Miles

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4.0/Auto/4x4
99,XXX Miles

3” Old Man Emu Lift
JCR Stage II Sliders
Detours Smooth Slimline Rear Bumper with D-rings
Front Tow Hooks
Sylvania Silverstar Halogen Headlights
Hella 500’s on factory front bumper
Front Air Dam removed and Corners Trimmed
Amberless Rear Taillights
Paint Matched Rear Slotted Taillight Covers
Front/Side Markers Smoked (I also have stock fronts)
4 Falken High Country ATs 245/75R16 with over 90% tread (Full Size STT spare in matching size and fits in the factory location)
5 OEM Jeep Moab Wheels
Extended Rear Bump-stops
Front Hockey Puck Bump-stops
JKS Quicker Disconnects II
ZJ Tie Rod
K&N Cold Air Intake and Cleaning Kit (Also have factory air box)
Wet Okole Seat Covers (Seats are Mint underneath and have been covered with these since I owned it)
20% Front Window Tint to match rears
Vent Visor Rain Guards

I am the second owner and purchased this in April 2004 as a Certified Pre-Owned that was leased by one of the women at the dealership. This Jeep is very clean overall and has been garage kept for all of its life with me up until February when it no longer was a Daily Driver. The interior is in good/great shape with the carpet being really clean and protected by Jeep rubber mats since I have owned it. The gauges were replaced so they read exactly 5,000 miles below the actual mileage. It had a brand new hatch put on a few years back when someone hit the rear at a stop sign and professional replaced. I also had them soundproof the rear hatch while it was apart.

I have most of the receipts for maintenance records and have tried to keep in as good as condition as possible. This Jeep has barely seen any offroad time. The Front end needs some looking at as it sometimes gets a random wobble if under hard acceleration on rough pavement. The hood and roof have light cracks in the clear coat. Overall, this isn’t very noticeable and the rest of the Jeep is still very clean. I never planned on selling this but will be replacing with a Wrangler and don't need a third vehicle. Asking $5,500 O.B.O.

Milford-20111021-00037.jpg

IMG-20110609-00034.jpg

edb05770.jpg

75c30212.jpg

damn, you still have this thing? one of the cleanest XJs in the northeast no doubt. easily worth the asking price... GLWS keith..

Thanks Adam. Still held onto it but new game plan is dump this since I barely drive it anymore and get rid of my daily to something a little more fun everyday. Looking to lease a Wrangler next year in place of our Rogue.

Interior Shots:

Sales Pending:bawl:

Where did you get the custom tails and slotted guards? Also, where did you get the smoked front and side markers?

Slotted covers were from quadratec years ago and the. A body shop painted them to match.

Tails were off eBay and pop up every now and again.

Smoked markers were eBay clears that I sprayed a light coat of VHT night shades and wet sanded

This Jeep officially left with the new owners. :patriot:

Back