• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Sport - 5" Bastard Lift - 31" A/T

ty20404

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my Jeep, well my brothers. Was originally mine when I did all the work and my brother drove it for the last year but now he's off to the Naval Academy so he won't need a car. Just posting this up for interest, should have a full description and pics w/i the next week.

2000 XJ Sport - 4 Door - Automatic (AW4)
Black w/ Dark Cloth Interior
~140,000 miles
5" Bastard Lift

• S-10 Bastard Packs
  • Rough Country 3.5" Coils
  • Rocky Road Outfitters 2" Coil Spacers
  • Rubicon Express Adjustable Trac-Bar
  • Rough Country Drop Brackets
  • Old Man Emu Shocks
  • Rocky Road Outfitters Bar Pin Eliminators
  • Rocky Road Outfitters Extended Shackles
  • Adjustable Upper Control Arms (not installed)
Other Items

• Performance Off Road Center Slip Yoke Eliminator
  • Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler and custom piping
  • K&N Drop in filter
  • Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch
  • Window Tint on the rear windows (5%)
  • Alpine Head Unit w/ Aux Input
  • JVC 3-way speakers
  • 31x10.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos
  • Cragar D-Window Wheels (15x8 w/ 4.75" BS)
  • OME Steering Stabilizer
  • Dana 30 HP Front Axle
  • Auxilary Reverse Lights
I'm probably leaving out a bunch of stuff, but I'll remember it sometime soon.

The Jeep HAS been wheeled but not very much. It has some paint imperfections from bushes and what not and a few dents from footballs and such. There are only 3 small spots (smaller than a dime) that are rusting, I presume from rock chips. My Dad did back into the Jeep in the driveway one day, almost dead center of the bumper denting it and moving the grille/nosepiece slightly. It was with an excursion so that would explain why it actually dented. It damaged nothing but the bumper and the bumper brackets. Really will not be a problem if you plan to put on any sort of aftermarket bumper. The car has NEVER been in an accident except for a slight rear end bump with a riced out civic but it only hit the trailer hitch so it did nothing to the Jeep.

If you have any questions please let me know, I can be reached by email or cell phone (below). I am currently in Raleigh, a student at NC State but I work only 5 minutes from my house so I can probably meet any time of the day.

Tyler Hull
tbhull (at) ncsu.edu - insert an @ symbol at (at) and remove the spaces
(704) 560-2895 - anytime from 9am to 10pm

Kind of an old picture but here ya go for an idea. This was the day after the lift so it has settled ~1.0" from what you can see.
DSC02152.jpg

It won't have the roof rack (stock rack only) or the Hellas.

Last edited:
bump: my asking price is $4100

Finally got some current pics:

100_0933_1.jpg

100_0936_4.jpg

100_0940_8.jpg

100_0944_12.jpg

100_0946_14.jpg

100_0947_15.jpg

100_0948_16.jpg

100_0951_19.jpg

100_0952_20.jpg