• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Jeep ICON Wheels fit XJ, YJ and TJ.

92westshady

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling the factory aluminum "ICON" wheels off my 2000 Cherokee Classic. These wheels are metallic grey with a machined aluminum edge. The wheels are 16x7 with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern and a 5.25" backspacing and will fit XJs, YJs and TJs. The wheels are in excellent condition, with a glossy finish and only very minor blemishes form normal on road use. Sale includes 5 wheels and one with tire mounted that's good for a spare.

Asking $350 or best offer. I will consider all reasonable offers, cash talks!!!

Wheels are located in Newark, DE. I will accept PayPal and I am willing to ship. Send me your zip code and I can provide you a shipping quote. (Tire will be removed from one wheel if shipped.)

If interested please PM me or call me at 302-983-5430.

Thanks,
Steve

5 Wheels
IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg
IMG_3406.jpg
IMG_3407.jpg
IMG_3408.jpg
IMG_3409.jpg

For reference, here is a picture of my XJ when these wheels were on it a couple of years ago.
XJwide_side.jpg

Best wheels from Jeep. Those and the 10 spokes are my favorites.

Those are nice in the neighborhood of other star jeep rims like the 98' 5.9L ZJ only 14,286 produced. Rubicon rims are nice.
Icons are little better then the Eccos or Canyon rims.

Thinking about Jeep made a lot of nice star rims now didn't they! :guitar:

If I did not have so much other stuff going on right now I'd take them, those a nice wheels.

Back