• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Cherokee XJ's for Sale in PA

SteveTC

NAXJA Forum User
1995 2-Door Sport, high miles (200+), runs well, new replacement rockers, black with gray interior, has Air, was daily drive up until 3 weeks ago. Very good tires, 4.0 HO, Auto, Part-Time Asking $850 OBO Have pics

1991 Cherokee Laredo, parting out, no title, 4-door, white, some good bosy parts, rear hatch, complete driveline 100k+, push bar, tow bar, hurricane wheels with good tires, e-mail or PM with needs, asking $350 complete, does not run, no starter or fuel pump, did run. Located near Wilkes-Barre, PA

[email protected]

SteveTC said:
1995 2-Door Sport, high miles (200+), runs well, new replacement rockers, black with gray interior, has Air, was daily drive up until 3 weeks ago. Very good tires, 4.0 HO, Auto, Part-Time Asking $850 OBO Have pics

1991 Cherokee Laredo, parting out, no title, 4-door, white, some good bosy parts, rear hatch, complete driveline 100k+, push bar, tow bar, hurricane wheels with good tires, e-mail or PM with needs, asking $350 complete, does not run, no starter or fuel pump, did run. Located near Wilkes-Barre, PA

[email protected]

Hey, i'm in PA, near wilkes-barre, would you be willing to part out that push bar, i've been lookin for one for a while. Any pics?

-Wondo

Cherokee has current emmissions and safety inspection until 12/05.
It would not require anything that I know of to pass PA inspection right now, there were not many miles put on between inspection and parking it.

I'll sell the pushbar after the '94 is sold. If I keep it, I want to put the bar on it.

Steve

If I knew of a cheap way to get it down here it would be mine. The 95 that is.======Kyle

Back