• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Audiobahn subs and amp

woody431

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 different audiobahn subwoofers for sale

First is a 12" Ultra Excursion, 1000 watts rms, 180 oz magnet, 3" dual voice coil, 1 or 4 ohm operation, im running it at 4 ohms with 900 watts and it pounds. If you could buy a 1 ohm stable amp, and push about 1400 watts to it, im sure it'd be even louder, no damage, no overheating, everything is great. Paid $330 for it a year ago
millionbuy_1811_2805127
Can get real pics if interested.

Second is a 12" Audiobahn Flame Q, 1100 watts rms, 120oz magnet, 2.5" dual voice coil, 2 or 8 ohm operation, this sub is new in the box, i used it once with a friends amp to see how it sounded, but couldn't use it with my amp, so it's just been sitting in the box. No damage, never over heated or overused. Paid $275 for it a year ago and like I said its NIB.
millionbuy_1811_2837401

Amp is a Profile California series, 1200watt, 900x1 at 4 ohm (true watts), I used this amp with the ultra excursion sub as it is not stable with a bridged 2 ohm load like what the Flame Q would put out. It's silver and has a red light down the middle. It has adj. gain, bass boost, etc. It's a great amp, never been overworked or overheated. I paid $200 for it a year ago, but by the looks of things, its been discontinued, so i can't see what the price of it is anymore. I can't find an image either.

I'll try and get real pics of this stuff up before long. If anyone is interested in buying the ultra excursion and the amp and its possible to be picked up, i can also sell the box and wiring (4ga) also. The box is custom built, 2.6 cu ft, carpeted and has a custom sized port (had to make it out of PVC pipe fittings and put it on a lathe for correct size). The box is just so heavy and akward that it'd be a pain to ship.

So if anyone is interested, i'm looking for all kinds of lift stuff, but cash would be best. Thanks

Back