• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ Sport 180k very clean

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
-Got a 1999 XJ i picked up needing some work was gonna dd it but decided i would rather buy a truck so its gotta go...1999 XJ Sport 180k 4.0 (i replaced the aw4 with a unit with 60k old tranny had a blown out pump, also flushed the cooler and put all new fluid in with a new filter) hp dana 30, np231 (fresh fluid), chrysler 8.25, cruise control, power everything, heated mirrors, all windows are tinted, rain gaurds, aftermarket cd player with dual aux inputs one on faceplate and a wire in glovebox, trailer hitch and wiring...jeep is really clean for new england i cant find rust on this thing its so clean it runs and drives great but needs a headliner...before new owner picks up i will be putting very good condition tires on and new brake rotors on cause it needs both of those things

on craigslist I am asking $3800 obo but I would really like $3200 or best offer I have some offers already just seeing what i can get out of her...
located at my work in Feeding Hills, MA

only major issues with exterior

Last edited:
someones gotta want a nice clean xj to start a build i am only selling because I would rather buy a truck to be a tow rig/dd was originally gonna dd this but makes more sense to buy a truck...

also has a nice clean title waiting to put new owners name on it

Back