• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 jeep xj in jackson, MS

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
for more pics:
http://www.cmsja.org/smf/for-sale/1999-xj-project-really-for-sale-jackson-ms/

Murphey Parker
[email protected]
cell - text or call anytime - best way to get in touch...
four zero four - 226 - 3 zero two one

I will be back in Jackson July 11 or 12... the more current pics with full doors are at the bottom...

I am asking 5500. The price is just a ball park number. I am motivated to sell. Not parting. I have way more in this thing than i care to admit but with the right person and some work this thing has some serious potential.

I really can not list everything that has been done to this jeep but I will try and list most of the big things.

full width 3/4 ton axle swap. HD dana 44 front driver drop, 4.10 gears, open, TnT customs truss with integrated bracketry, ballistic fab 44 gussets (not welded on yet), hydro assist ram mount, disc brakes, ballistic fab 8 lug 2 inch spacers, SOLID diff cover and lube locker gasket (not installed yet). Rear dana 60 Lincoln locked, 4.10 gears, rear traction bar and traction bar mount, disc brake conversion, 8 lug ballistic fab spacers, custom rear truss, SOLID diff cover and lube locker gasket (not installed), also new carrier for higher gears and lockright locker (not installed)... got the axles from Ben (B3Concepts) and he completely rebuilt them. everything is like new with maybe 3 rides on them since being rebuilt,

1999 jeep cherokee sport
Just over 100k miles
Fresh (<1000 miles) oil change using Royal Purple 10w30 oil and K and N filter (always has had synthetics)
MORE motor mounts
Rustys stinger winch bumper
Rustys rear baja tube bumper with hitch
Rustys Air Intake
Banks header
2.5 exhaust to magnaflow cat and flowmaster muffler
New champion plugs
Accel Cap and wires
NEW 100 dollar autozone yellow top battery - almost 1000 cca's
New dash from a 98 xj in killer shape
Rhinolined floors
APC racing seats with harness's
Hummer H2 rims bored for dodge hubs on profession lathe... come with 35 bfg at's with 10% tread --- was going to use H2 rims and use 35's for rollers until I found tires... 8x6.5 lug pattern
Warn winch that needs some work but "works". I think motor is bad?
Nissan titan rear leaf springs (6 inch rear stretch) with Ironman 4x4 stress relief shackles
Ironman 4x4 long arms (2 inch DOM x .310 wall) with NEW 3.0 Currie Joints! Ballistic fab brackets welded to HD Engineering UNIStiffeners
B3Concepts rear extended driveshaft - no shimmy even at 65 mph
PSC hydro assist ram with tapped stock box that has its own steering cooler
Doorless mod for full doors
Cowl hood
Transmission cooler for AW4 (auto)
np231 with 40k miles with HD SYE kit installed a couple years ago
All DOM roll cage by WRF
Front tube work and tube fenders by B3Concepts
DOM steering with ruffstuff joints
Tranny fluid changed at 95k miles
Rough Country braided brake lines
Skyjacker 6 inch coils with 2 inch spacers
Bilstein front shocks and Pro Comp Racing rear shocks
Iron man 4x4 custom track bar mount, track bar and brace
a slew of ballistic tabs for shocks and other parts and also ruff stuff HD tabs for rear bumper (2 inch tube) for rear shackles to correct angle after stretch

and a lot more stuff

It is not in rough shape but needs a lot of TLC. It has been sitting for over a year and has a lot of half completed jobs especially in the interior. The exterior was half done and needs some sheet metal work to fill in the gaps from the back half chop. It has a rattle can flat black paint job which looks ok from 20 feet away but could be redone soon. The axle swap is not 100% done but steering is hooked up and it will drive on a trailer.

I have a lot of parts that go with it as well.

Clean GA title. 2nd owner.

2wbuf6q.jpg

1g5fld.jpg

nq9qxc.jpg

mvjhwg.jpg

qxum9w.jpg

steering is all hooked up and it will roll and even drive on a trailer of you get the fuel pump 12 volts

a couple new sensors (MAP and TPS)
o2 sensors are new (1.5 years old w/ less than 10k miles)
warn winch needs to be rebuilt
axles are freshly rebuilt with disc brake conversion in rear
DOM steering with heims and summit machine misalignments

Back