• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 XJ for sale, Eastern pa

UnDiEiNgBrEeD

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. Been a long time since I posted on here. I seem to be unable to post in the for sale area, maybe because of inactivity? So admins I apologise if this is the wrong area. I will add pictures if this doesn't get deleted or if it's moved...

After much debate I'm putting my 1998 xj up for sale. I no longer wheel, and I now have a truck and I hate to see her just sit. So here's the details.

170k, 4.0 with 4.10 opens "makes lines more challenging" SYE and gears done by OK4wd

6.5" IRO long arm, shackle relocators, the jeep flexes and rides amazing. 33x12.50 bfg mtk2, bush whacker flares

Herculined rockers, and interior floor... No carpet. Hood vents with a sheet brass drain pan to help protect the engine. Trans cooler.

New radiator, rear brakes and front pads.

JCR front bumper,. Detours USA tire carrier rear, "can't get it anymore" it's a great bumper.

Riddler diff covers.

Very very minimal rust for it's age. I paint it each year. Passenger rocker is solid, driver side has a few pin holes. I use Eastwood internal rust coating and it helps.

I'm asking 6000 obo, from looking at CL it seems like a place to start.

Text Evan 610-704-3243

Again. Admins if this is the wrong section I couldn't post in the for sale area, sorry.

I will add pictures and more info if this is allowed.

Thanks!

I do not have a hosting site for pictures... So I guess I can't add pictures?

If interested I just took some. Feel free to text me for pictures or questions!!

Back