• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 Chrysler 8.25" 29-spline Rear Axle - $75 SE Indy

JPWilson

NAXJA Forum User
5Ic5G55Mb3m13Fd3H7c4ff755c3a12c8f19a4.jpg

I'm just finishing up my 8.8" swap in my 1997 XJ, nothing wrong with the 8.25" axle besides the brakes need gone through. Factory 3.55 gears and limited slip. Pinion is tight and no abnormal noises when driving before I removed the axle. I loathe drum brakes, otherwise I would have left it in there.

CL ad:
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/2959448504.html

$75

If you're interested, just send me a PM or reply to this thread. I'm located in Shelbyville, IN 46176.

Thanks,
Justin

I am suprised you can't get more than that for that axle. They are more than that at pull a part. I would pick it up as a spare if I wasn't into my full width swap. This is a good spare to have laying around and a def upgrade for someone running the Dana 35.

Honestly, I just wanted it out of my garage. It's gone now! I wouldn't hesitate swapping one of these in place of the Dana 35. The 8.8" swap has been way more work than I thought.

Back