• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 One Ton Grand Cherokee on Reds $5,000 obo

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
Making a new thread since the other one has been around a while and also price drop to $5,000 obo. Make me an offer, Im remodeling my house and need to move this thing. If someones wanting a turn key, dependible trail rig then this is the one. Really dont wanna have to part the thing out but if I cant sell it as a whole I may consider doing so...

Jeep goes well and flex’s like crazy. It’s def a party wagon on the trail and gets tons of attention. Fenders are cut, corners of wheel wells are beat in, still has all the glass in it, no carpet, I have all four doors if you want them, the window motors don’t work so that’s why I pulled them off, has rock sliders that could use finishing and still needs bumpers built. Headlights and tail lights work, has led push button lights on the interior. Hood and roof have some clear coat issue's as most of these do. Wheel base is roughly 106”.

1996 Grand Cherokee ZJ

Factory inline 4.0, auto, factory tcase, brown leather interior, heat and a/c both work, CD player with aux hookups. 193k, runs and shifts fine. Tcase leaks, motor leaks a little after its ran a while but not bad. I do a fluid check before every ride and have never worried about it anymore than that since it’s a dedicated trail rig.

Front: 1993 Ford F350 Dana 60, trussed and four linked, 35 spline Spicer inners, G2 35 spline outers, new Spicer joints, 4.10’s and welded, billet aluminum “Coors Light” drive flanges, new calipers and brake pads, 5.5” Rusty’s coil springs, Pro Comp 2” coil spacers and shocks. Full hydro steering; orbital brand unknown, TSC 8x2.5 ram, all hoses made here in town at a hydraulic shop.

Rear: 1974 Dodge W200 4x4, trussed and four linked, 30 spline rear, 4.10’s, drum brakes, welded. Rear coil mounts are from mild2wild customs, Upper mounts from Rough Stuff; coil springs unknown, Pro Comp shocks.
Links are all ¼ wall, mixture of ¾ and 1.25 chromoly heim joints and bushings.
All tabs are rough stuff, ¼” plate, rear coil mounts are from mild2wild customs. Frame is plated at each mounting point, roughly 12” long, 1/4 angle.

17x9 DIY Beadlocks on 39" BFG Krawler Red Labels. Have an extra bald spare also.

Call or txt 423-315-1598. Thanks.

Thanks. Need to move this thing. Open to cash offers. Over $8500 invested, would make someone an awesome rig. About to move and dont wanna take it with me.

Back