• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Jeep Factory Service manuals, 9 volume set - $80

(cross-posted from the NAC classifieds)

I have for sale a set of Jeep factory service manuals from the 1993 model year. I'm selling my 93 XJ and no longer have a use for them.

The set includes the following volumes:
- Service Manual: Electrical, Heating-A/C, & Emissions
- Service Manual: Engine, Chassis, & Body
- Powertrain Diagnostic Procedures: AW4 Transmission
- Powertrain Diagnostic Procedures: Charging/Speed Control
- Powertrain Diagnostic Procedures: 2.2L/2.5L Electronic Fuel Injection Including Flex Fuel
- Chassis Diagnostic Procedures: ABS Teves Brakes (2 copies)
- Chassis Diagnostic Procedures: Air Suspension
- Body Diagnostic Procedures: Jeep Grand Cherokee

I'd like to sell the set as a whole for $80 shipped. If no one wants all nine books, I'll consider breaking up the set.

photoms.jpg

If no one wants the whole set I would be interested in that ABS book, which is probably going to be one of the harder ones to sell separately.

Works for me - what do you want for it?

I'm working on (theoretically, if all my stuff wasn't in storage right now) a mod to add electronic / brake based traction control to an XJ, and will need a much better understanding of ABS modules and hydraulic control units before I can really get started.

Works for me. I'll PM you my info, what's your paypal/desired method of payment?

I haven't decided for sure whether I want the manuals but thought I would see if you still have them, less the ABS which I don't need in any event. Also don't need the 2.5L EFI book (assuming I'm reading the title correctly), air suspension or Grand Cherokee. I wouldn't expect you to knock a lot off the price but no point in wasting time and money on shipping.

Thanks.

Back