• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 XJ For sale Columbus, GA/Phenix City, AL area

BBgun

NAXJA Forum User
The good = not sure, its an XJ.

the bad = i parked it a year ago, pulled out all the seats, carpet, sanded down the floor, welded shut some of the tiny rust holes, started to pull the trans to replace the clutch, and the misses got hurt. She is ok its a hereditary thing.

the ugly = As it sits. Transfer case is out, new rear seal, exhaust is off, drive shafts out, seats out (except drivers). Also might be missing some nuts and bolts. Yea I know kinda funked up, but situation now just kinda sucks.

Parts on Daisy = Minus rear sway bar, QD's on front sway, Rusty's rear tube bumper, Aussie in the front D30, 15x8 steelies painted black (triangle, american racing I think), 31x10x15 LTB Swampers 80% tread, 3" RC lift, and I have a shackle and spacer lift, have new clutch, have roll on bed liner, have 89 mj head (re-done), A 92" ford 302 on the engine stand (needs rebuild) for full price offer. Fenders are cut and rolled. Has the ZJ steering bar.

Price.................$1000?????? or $700 if you dont want the 302(Thats less than what I paid for the tires and Aussie). I think thats everything if not ask.

I do not want to part it. I dont have the time. We can work out delivery, payments, ect.
I am the second owner. Jeep has mostly highway miles (2248XX miles). Jeep has never been rocked just trailed and the people that owned it before me were early to mid 50's.
Call, text, no pms, leave a msg and I will get back with ya if I dont answer.

seven 0 six 5 seven 3 six 9 one 1

Thank you web designer for the back up buttons.

Jeep.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry been out. Ill post more pics today.

Last edited:
I have someone coming today to look at it, with trailer. I will post sold same day it sells. Rails are straight, there is a little ripple on the right fender. 4 or 5 dimples on the roof from hail. This jeep has never be on rocks and has barely been scratched by trees. It was straight stock until I got it from the original owners. I used it as a daily driver and a hunting rig.

Daisy is sold. I am sad and happy. Glad it stayed within the community.

Did a NAXJA member get it? Who was it? If it wasn't NAXJA did ya atleast tell him about us?

It was good talking to ya last night and if you see a XJ/MJ kinda like the deal you had where someone would take a payment option send me a text. My son turns 15 in Sept so I am really looking to get him into a Jeep.

Once you are back in a Jeep hit me up and if you want to still go riding keep in touch I am only a few min down the road and once the Jeep is back on 4 wheels I will be hitting up the trails a lot.

Back