• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 xj on 35"s long arm air lockers

OK! OK! im sure there is a lot of threads out there to discuss long arm vs short arms. i am just trying to sell my jeep.

And? Flex was certainly not a problem, nor ride comfort.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Jeep1991/My XJ/Recent.jpg

DBs and braces, w/adjustable arms. I could of had a TnT LA bolted on to that, think it would have made a difference? Doubtful. Also 8 years newer, 30k less on the ticker and a whole hell of a lot cleaner. People forget they are selling a "stock" vehicle, not the mods on it.................;)

Sorry for the hijack.

well you did hijack it. so stop posting . an old jeep is an old jeep. does not matter if yours was a 99 and my is a 91. its still an old jeep.

and high miles is high miles. and my jeep looks 10 time better than yours did.
with your posts you killed my jeep. and now i have to part it. thanks,

some people are just born as dickheads, others are groomed and trained through a lifetime, some just want to join the party to look cool.

looks like a pretty damn capable rig to me. good luck with the sale(s) sf.

really dig the hood. wish i wasn't dealing w/ student loans at the moment.

hi. front axle with the arb and superior axles, its 4.56 but the pinion has a small chip (its been like that for a long time, does not make noise). $700 + shipping.

rear 8.8 with 4.56, arb, discs, wheel spacers, park cables, braide lines, and i will throw in the woodys driveline $1100 +shipping.

of course if there is no interest than i will lower price eventually. thanks for asking.

Back