• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Jamboree Motorhome

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
1991 Jamboree 27' Like New, Loaded with Extras
56,000 miles, and in great condition.
SET UP for Towing your trailer and Jeep, and living comfortably.

Front and Rear Hitch. (Front hitch helps when you get stuck in the sand, and it helps to push the trailer and see where you are going when you are trying to put the trailer into a tight space). Art Carr custom Towing Transmission. Two trans coolers, Trans Temp Guage. 7.5 Liter. 11,500 GVW.

I wanted even more towing power and my wife wanted even more space so I stepped up to a larger, turbo Diesel.

SACRIFICE for $7,350 for a quick sale. This RV is worth much more. There are others like it for sale but none of them run and drive like this, or have all the extras.

Includes all factory manuals.
Recent service on Heater, Refrigerator, Generator, and Dash Air. Replaced Springs, shocks, hoses, belts, etc, and did all the maintenance regularly. This RV runs real smooth, and real strong.

Pride of ownership RV. Been in family for over 12 years, and babied all the time. Roomy, comfy, and lots and lots of storage space. Lots of Kitchen storage too! I always keep it in ready condition, and it doubles as an emergency shelter

7.5 Liter V8, Custom built Automatic Trans , PS, PB, Tilt, Dash Air, Roof Air, 4.0 ONAN Generator, Cruise Control, Trailer Hitch Front and Rear, LED interior lighting, new foam in seating, Captains Chairs with passenger swivel, large refrigerator with top freezer, Large Shower, 4 row radiator, trans cooler, Battery Shutoffs, Tachometer, Trans Temp Guage, extra trans cooler, 11,500 GVW HD package, Dash air converted to 134a freon, Stereo with aux. input for Ipod, etc. Roof Rack, also Bike Rack.

QUEEN ISLAND BED in rear, King bed in front over cab, Side Kitchen, Dinette also folds down into a sleeper. Seat belts for everyone. Large Gas/Electric Refrigerator, Microwave, Dometic Elec Toilet, Forced Air Heating, thermostatically set, Roof Air, Big awning, basement storage, large storage area under rear Queen Bed. We are non smokers.

Large Rear Window. Good visibility in this RV. Nice turning radius.

Complete with sewer hoses, Windshield Cover, water hose, holding tank toilet chemicals, Voltage adapter, jack, etc. Smog certificate will be included. 2015 tags.

1.jpg

5.jpg

Back