• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Comanche for sale.

moparmansfield

NAXJA Forum User
I've been throwing around the idea to sell the jeep for awhile. I can honestly say I'm ready to let it go. I FINALLY(after 6 months..) got a new job and received a new company car as well. I will be traveling a lot and will not have much time to enjoy it. The price IS negotiable, it is a starting point. I just copy and pasted my craigslist add below, and here is the link:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4103811029.html

Started out as a 1991 Comanche Eliminator 4x4 short bed, which is a rare find by itself. This is the first year of the high output motor, better cooling system, better EFI system, etc...

91 Jeep Comanche MJ Eliminator 4x4

97+ front end.

Hannemann fiberglass front fenders and bedsides.

Desert tan (Almond satin) spray can job that was done correctly. Easy touch up and looks great.

4.0ho from 94 Xj with 140,000. motor runs great, I use Rotella t6. Has new oil pan and rear main seal and no leaks.

Jeep has around 150,000. cluster was replaced by p.o. with a higher mileage unit (170,000).

Browndog motor mounts, 63mm throttle body(great throttle response/Low end), flowmaster, new catalytic converter, mechanical coolant gauge. optima red top battery. Will pass smog.

Clutch was replaced when engine was replaced. still feels strong

ax-15 5 speed that works great.

np231, no issues.

HP Dana 30(from a lower mileage 94 xj) it is the abs model with thicker shafts. Has lower control arm skids, raised sway bar mounts, polyurethane upper control arm bushings, 4.88 gears. open diff.

Dana 44 rear raised shock mounts, 4.88s with limited slip, ruffstuff cover.

roll on bed liner(herculiner) in good shape.

36' radial tsl's with less than 500miles on them. $350 a tire new. 15x10 black steel rims.

Sleeved tie rod, steering is fairly tight. NO wobbles whatsoever.

Steering box brace.

Rustys long arms. pro-comp shocks-mid level-not too bad. 6-7" Rusty's springs. Extended-brake lines, spring over in rear with longer shackle, not sure if oem leafs or not.

JKS sway bar disconnects. I actually run without sway bar hooked up around town as it is pretty stable with out one.

Big drop pitman arm.

Corbeau GT-7 seats, pretty nice for a jeep.

nice deck, crappy speakers.

New carpet kit and insulation.

Bed liner material on center console, I like it.

No headliner.

Brakes have a ton of life left.

Nice custom rear bumper with receiver(good frame mounting for towing).

I have a HP Dana 44 for the front I will throw in for the right price.

Looking for $6200. You wont find another one like this.

tom @831673zero797

Good luck with the sale and your new job. Wish I could afford it.

Thanks guys. Thinking about relisting it on ebay.. will post link if I do.

She's been running great!! Some random guy on instagram recognized it and said the previous owner was on here lol..

Not just a random guy ;)

Back