• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Jeep Cherokee for sale

AzXj1002

NAXJA Forum User
Got it up on Craigslist with photos http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/2635818393.html

Low mileage for a 21 year old car. Legendary Jeep 4.0 and still runs strong! Has new 2.5 inch exhaust. 3.5 inch lift and has a lot of flex. 32x11.50x15 BFG Mud Terrains. New windshield. The interior could use some TLC and the body has some rough spots but this Jeep has a lot of potential. It will need rear shocks but the fronts are new. Throw lockers in it and it is a very capable rig. TITLE CLEAN IN HAND, will notarize once I have a committed buyer. Moving back to California and it can't come with me, so it needs to be sold! I also have Wrangler fender flares that will go with it.

$2500 or best offer takes it

I also have a bumper I bought for it, seach "Custom Jeep Cherokee Bumper" in auto parts $275

If you want the bumper with it, price is $2750 or best offer

call/text 949-547-2143 or email [email protected]

Hey man, I haven't been on here for a while after I traded the XJ for a street bike.

But if you still have the Jeep for sale after I sell my ZJ I might be able to get it from you.

So i got a letter from marana pd the guy that bought my jeep got it impounded the next day for driving with no liscence.Wow how stupid can people be.That just shot the price he paid for it up alot more haha

So which auction is it going to?

In the late 90's, good friend sold his built rig (full caged, HP44, 9", 35's, etc) to a kid for $10 or $12k. Few months later, kid rolled it drunk. Kid went to jail and rig went to auction. My buddy bought it back for about $2k if I remember right. Cut off the top that was damaged in the roll and wheeled it again. Everything else was fine after clearing the oil out of the cylinders. True story!

Back